Aimee Picchi contributed an article to CBS Money Watch entitled, 9 jobs with top work-life balance. The article focused on jobs with work-life balance. The research focused on a survey by Glassdoor. The work-life balance index was rated from 1 to 5 with 5 being best. Of course, work-life balance means different things to different people.
Below, I will summarize the median salary, survey rating and number of jobs listed with Glassdoor, but you can read the original article here.
- DevOps Engineer – Median salary of $110,000, Rating 4.0, and 1,500 available jobs.
- Mobile Developers – Median salary of $101,318, Rating 4.0 and 2,074 available jobs.
- Technical Account Managers – Median salary of $75,000, Rating 4.0 and 1,035 available jobs.
- Recruiting Coordinator – Median salary of $48,000, Rating 4.0 and 604 available jobs.
- UI Designers – Median salary of $84,500, Rating 4.0 and 615 available jobs.
- Strategy Managers – Median salary of $110,487, Rating 4.0 and 595 available jobs.
- Data Scientists – Median salary of $112,000, Rating 4.0 and 2,106 available jobs.
- UX designers – Median salary of $95,000, Rating 4.1 and 1,139 available jobs.
- Corporate Recruiter – Median salary of $65,000, Rating 4.1 and 1,269 available jobs.
Please “Like” and share your comments. Additional training resources are located here.