Scott Huntington contributed an article to Inc. Magazine entitled, “Are You Always in a Time Crunch? Here Are 7 Productivity Apps That Can Help.” According to Scott, this story first appeared on The Muse, a Web destination with exciting job opportunities and expert career advice. He suggests that you can accomplish a huge amount with nothing more than your phone. It is easy to have too many app choices, so he compiled a list of possibilities.
I read the original article here, so you can read that or just click on the productivity tool that interests you.
- For the Person Who Needs Time to Organize Tasks: FocusList
- For the Person Who Loves Swiping: Doo
- For the Person Trying to Save Time With Multiple Accounts: IF App
- For the Person Who Always Has to Click “Forget Password:” 1Password
- For the Person Who Hates Wasting Any Time at All: Do
- For the Person Who Needs the Latest News: Kommute
- For the Person Who Yells “Human Being” Into the Phone: Lucy Phone
It is possible that only one or two of the apps will address any of your issues, but it would helpful to review them as potential solutions.
Please “Like” and share your comments. Additional training resources are located here.