Ceren Cubukcu contributed an article to the Personal Branding Blog entitled, Questions to Ask Yourself Before Quitting Your Job.
Everyone has had moments of being fed up with their jobs at some point in their lives. Big question: Are you ready to search for another job or follow your passion to start your own business? Maybe you want to quit your job to travel the world but are you ready for it financially? Quitting your job is a big decision and there are lots of different aspects of it to consider. You should carefully evaluate all pros and cons.
Therefore, ask yourself some questions to make sure you are really ready to quit your current job for something else. Although there were 14 questions in the original post, five (5) of them resonated with me. However, you can read the original article here.
1. What really frustrates me in my current job? (This can be job-related or workplace-related.)
2. What is the ultimate goal I seek in my career?
3. What is my real passion and will make me happy?
4. Have I selected a career field in which to search and am I ready to launch my search?
5. How long will it take me to find another job and are my finances sufficient?
Related Articles: The Golden Traits and Successful People … what they wished they knew at 22!
Please “Like” and share your comments. Additional training resources are located here.