- Raise the Standard for everyone
- Sees what is possible for an organization and individuals even when they do not
- Believe that their vision can be achieved even when no one else does
- Leaders insists that people do better
- Perform at a levels never before achieved
- Inspires, pokes, prods, coaxes, demands, and insists that they raise the bar
- Forces teams to be resourcefulness
- Holds themselves accountable.
Non Leaders …
- View as a job
- Behavior betrays the fact that they aren’t leaders
- Lower the bar or at best maintain the previous expectations
- Accept organizational stagnation
- Are visionless
Please “Like” and share your comments. Additional training resources are located here.