Well, today, everything has changed. If you want to share you music, sell your music, and build a community of supporters, all you need is a little talent, a laptop, GarageBand, and a video camera. There are no gatekeepers between you and the audience you want to reach.
If you want to write news, magazines, or editorial commentary, all you need is a way with words, a point of view, a web hosting provider, a WordPress theme. Then you just begin to engage with the community that cares about what you want to write about. There are no gatekeepers between you and the people who are passionate about what you write.
Do you want to write books? There is no reason to send a manuscript to big publishers and beg them to read it. If you have some writing skills jump on the keyboard and type it up. You can be on Amazon in a minute.
All of the above is true for entrepreneur too. You don’t even have to beg a bank to give you money if you have a solid idea that you can sell.
* WordPress.com or WordPress.org makes you a publisher.
* Amazon.com puts you on their book shelves, with or without a publisher (and their recommendation engine beats all).
* YouTube gives you your own television station.
* iTunes gives you your own radio station. And it puts you in the record store.
* Google gives your people the opportunity to find you.
The only thing you need now is the zeal to pursue your goals and ambitions like SEAL Team VI. Stop waiting to be discovered. Stop waiting for permission to share your gift. The world is waiting for you.
Please “Like” and share your comments. Additional training resources are located here.