As the training market shifts and new global training trends have been appearing, we have been asking what the benefits are of open training workshops vs in-company sessions. There has always been a place for open courses where businesses do not have the number of delegates to run a group session, but is there additional value to be gained with this type of training that many companies overlook?
For the right individual, open courses can offer even more than an in-company training programs can and here are a few observations:
- Meet and network with peers from other organizations
- Safe environment out of the workplace and away from colleagues
- Share knowledge with people from other companies
- Receive feedback from people of a similar seniority and experience level
- Small groups which means time for 1-2-1 coaching
- Gain valuable insights from different industry sectors
- Learn powerful techniques
- Online training provides a safe environment for you to learn at your own pace
Management Development Specialists, LLC delivers high-impact Open Courses for at very reasonable prices. We also produce custom courses. Learn more about our courses and we look forward to responding to your comments and inquiries.
Please “Like” and share your comments. Additional training resources are located here.